Monday, October 4, 2010

Is There A Plan B At Walmart

Fragments "An insect origami"

am an insect origami.

[...]

I wander the world on tiptoe. Transparency as indomitable result to my excellent input. If you do not manage to overcome, change direction, I through your bodies like a ghost and pale.

The head is bowed. are "unconditional surrender". I hide in the silence of white walls, in your city. Smoking your cigarettes, your breathing air and work for you.

[...]

A resounding question fills my head and follows me to bed. Blow on my anxiety, I brushes her hair dagl'occhi. Remains and disappears. E 'affection unique to each of us. I do not have a clear answer: is always a goal ahead of the photo-finish after a shot at the start, with twenty-three years late.

[...]

And I'm in a hurry, one on the road that leads to being late. And I am delighted. Even if I struggle. The bell has already rung. Raffaella is already the letter "N": the first one of mine.

E 'color on a Tuesday fog in the town on the river bank. The road is named after some American president. I do not remember. I am not. I'm just late and I do not even realize. I have more fun watching the smoke from the mouth uscirmi. It's cold. Eyes down on the roadside. A paper flower with the dodged the door with my feet get too close to the edge. The blast of a lorry, I stumble back onto the dock and on a blade of grass. I am lost in thought. And I left my shoes at home.

these slippers are fine red wool, but are certainly not the "shoes" right. Yet even this I am because I'm running and I have no time to understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment